Rock Paper Scissors Music Group's (RPSMG) BrvndonP
returns in 2021 with an EP offering pinpointed on examples of why he's such an exemptional artist. This time, BrvndonP focuses on the pop/contemporary soundscape. Earlier this year, he gifted fans with the Borderline
EP accenting his R&B bag. Last year, Barely Finished 2
highlighted his lyricism bag. Essentially, he is a man of multiple talents and artistic giftings when speaking of music. BrvndonP doesn't do one thing well, but does many things well and with excellence.
The Outta Line
EP is a whole summer vibe. It's refreshing in the fact that it doesn't sound much like anything else out there right now. One of the closest sounds similar would be indie artist Phil J. With the use of prominent ad-libs, funky bass guitars, and accompanying R&B-like vocals, the results are beautiful in every sense of the term. Standout tracks are the lead single "Fear over Heights, "Love Goes Forever," and "Pain & Progress." This experimental sound from BrvndonP sounds refined as if this has been his signature sound for years. The possibilities of mainstream placements for any track from the EP are endless. BrvndonP has something special with this release. Stream the Outta Line
EP on Spotify here
TRAPSHIP Collective's NXTMIKE
and indie artist Josiah Davis team up to showcase each of their individual musical talents. Both are capable of hard-hitting bars custom built on fire beats time and time again. Both are capable of belting out melodies over hooks or creatively offering the likes of a pop-driven or R&B change of pace. This single reaffirms the capabilities of each artist regardless of the style of art. Personally, I love the beat over a xylophone-like sound. Stream "MISSING MOMENTS" on Spotify here
S.O. - "Corner (O Ti De)"
drops his second single of 2021, as he already dropped a project back in February titled, Live in London.
The new single focuses around his international roots with an afrobeat-laced production supporting spitfire harmonies and bars. It's a tune "light on its feet" and wavy, perfect for a summer jam to blast out the car every weekend. Stream "Corner (O Ti De)" on Spotify here
More CHH & Urban Soul EPs or Albums
Listen to these on our CHH Spotify Playlist
More CHH and Urban Soul Singles
- Live In Denver by Tobymac
- Dreaming Wide Awake: Act 2 by The Dream Sequence
- Revenge (Juice Pack) EP by BrodieDaVinci x BRM
- Social Club Misfits feat. Hulvey - "Luau (JUICEBANGERS Remix)"
- Sho Baraka – “Healthcare Freestyle”
- KJ-52 – “Glory to God”
- Montell Fish - "Talk 2 Me"
- MvkeyyJ - "top down"
- Tee Ferrari x TROSSTHEGIANT - "2017 Demo"
- Imperial – “Aurora”
- Medallions feat. Osaze Murray – “No Time 2 Waste”
- Double ATL – “Black Glass”
- Weez the Satellite Kiid feat. King Cross – “Shimmy”
- Scootie Wop – “Scootie Herro”
- Kevi Morse – “I Remember”
- JUDE. – “Loose Ends”
- Raw-B – “Never Forget”
- tylerhateslife – “mirror”
- Beacon Light – “Keep Going”
- CLEARLANES – “Actin’ Up”
- International Show – “We Ain’t Finished”
- Nu Tone feat. QEW & Alcott - "Call Out"
- Tre Ovalle – “Stay with Me”
- NamedTobias. feat. Veshone - "Battle"
- J-Heir – “Bobblehead”
- Tre'Mutava feat. Peabod - "GO!"
- HYLEM – “LET GO”
- J. Brewster feat. Selah the Corner – “Cut Different”
- SiahThyLegend – “Vibin’”
- PRODI feat. FERN (of SCM) & AABLE – “Better Man”