Chris Cooper is Sup the Chemist, a veteran MC, who started out in SFC as Super C. SFC was a famous crew during the nineteen nineties and one of the early pioneers.
He can be heard on these albums and compilations:
- DJ Dove - The Devil's Worst Nightmare (1996)
- Flynn Adam Atkins - Night after Night (single) (1998)
- DJ Rhino - I've Been Waitin' (1999)
- Fashion Expo - Round One : Tru Hip-Hop (2000)
- DJ Maj - Full Plates (2001)
- Peace 586 - 586 (2001)
- Sharlok Poems - Left (2002)
- E-Roc - Greatest hits (2003)
- Peace 586 - Generations (2003)
- Pigeon John - Featuring Pigeon John (2003)
- Night owls 2 : sleep therapy (2003)
- DJ CreOne - Underheard Mixtape (2004)
He has done production work for:
- Freedom of Soul - Caught in a land of time (1991)
- LA Symphony - Disappear Here (2005)
He releases his first solo recording under his own name "Raiders of the Lost Art" (EP) in 1998. The EP mentions the forthcoming album titled "No me se el titulo". But he releases the album "Dust" in 2000 on the Uprok Records label.
After that Sup, then spelled Soup goes independent again and releases "Eargasmic Arrangements" in 2003 on his own label Beesyde Records. This album will be his last record as a solo artist. Soup still continues to be active in the Holyhiphop industry be it in the background.
The MC released an unreleased track on his MySpace site on August 23rd, 2007: Idiomatic Expressions.
Photo of Sup the Chemist, then Super C during his SFC days.
On February 28th, 2008 it is announced Soup the Chemist and Illect Recordings will team up to re-release "Eargasmic Arrangements" (2003) with extra bonus material.
microsoft windows 10 support| Posted June 30, 2018
Windows 10 is the secure and reliable operating ever from Microsoft. microsoft windows 10 support when something go wrong then come our website and you get all type of solution regarding with windows 10 operating system.