Bob Fitts has been writing songs and leading people in worship since the early 1970s when many students on his Corona, California high school campus met daily at lunch to worship and pray together.
After high school, he attended The Melodyland School of Theology in Anaheim, California and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry. At the same time, he served as youth pastor and church worship leader in Riverside, California.
Bob and Kathy met during high school and were married in 1976. In 1981, with their first child Andy, they moved to Kailua-Kona, Hawaii to work with Youth With A Mission and its teaching campus, The University of the Nations, until 1993. During that time, Bob led several Discipleship Training Schools (DTS) and in 1990 pioneered the School of Worship, which is now presented in several countries around the world. He still has the privilege of speaking in those schools from time to time.
It was while Bob was leading the DTS that he was contacted by Integrity Music to lead worship on the Lord Reigns Hosanna! Praise and Worship project in 1988. Since that time, Bob has recorded numerous projects, both as the featured worship leader and in collaboration with other worship leaders. The projects in which he is featured are:
* Take My Healing To The Nations - Solo Project 1988
* The Lord Reigns - Integrity Music 1988
* The Highest Place - Integrity Music 1990
* Live Worship With Bob Fitts - Maranatha! Music 1990
* Sacrifice - Solo Project 1991
* Bethlehemís Treasure - Integrity Music 1991
* He Will Save You - Integrity Music 1993
* Proclaim His Power 1993
* Comfort My People - Solo Project 1994
* A Taste of Heaven - New Creation Church 1995
* Comfort My People 1995
* He Will Save You 1996
* I Will Not Be Afraid 2001
* I Will Bow To You - Integrity Music 2001
* I Will Not Be Afraid - Live Worship Project 2001
* Restore - Solo Project 2008
Some of Bobís best-known songs are Blessed Be The Lord God Almighty, Take My Healing To The Nations, He Is Lovely, He Will Come And Save You and Glory Glory Lord.
Bob and Kathy continue to make their home in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii and attend Solid Rock Ministries. Their four children, Andy, Ryan, Garratt and Mikella are now grown, giving Kathy the opportunity to travel with Bob around the world and fulfill their lifeís calling to take Jesusí healing to the nations.