Choose To Worship by Rend Collective  | CD Reviews And Information | NewReleaseToday

Shop Now At Amazon Buy Christian Music On iTunes

ADVERTISEMENT

Choose To Worship [edit]
by Rend Collective | Genre: Praise & Worship | Release Date: March 27, 2020
 

“Our new album, CHOOSE TO WORSHIP, is now available everywhere you listen to music. There are mountaintop moments in all our lives - where we breathe in the goodness of God and breathe out His praises just as naturally and reflexively as our physical breath. Unfortunately the amount of time we spend on this 'worship sweet spot' probably totals up to be about 0.1 percent of our lives. So what do we do with the other 99.9 percent? We choose to worship.” - Rend Collective




Track Listing
Click here to add a video. Click to add lyrics if not listed.
01. I Choose To Worship
02. Revival Anthem
03. Day Of Victory
Click To Add Lyrics
04. Sing It From The Shackles
05. My Advocate
Click To Add Lyrics
06. Still
Click To Add Lyrics
07. Unconditional
Click To Add Lyrics
08. Behold He Comes
09. Defiant
Click To Add Lyrics
10. Your Name Is Power
11. Rend The Heavens
Click To Add Lyrics
12. Wholehearted
Click To Add Lyrics
13. Your Name Is Power (Acoustic)
Click To Add Lyrics

Entry last edited by BraddenFord_NRT on 04.02.20

Christian CD Reviews
(0) Total Review(s) | Average NRTeam Rating:
Rated 0 Stars
Add Your Review Join The NRTeam
 
Sort Reviews By: Most Helpful | Most Recent | Showing reviews 1 through 10 of 0:  
NRTeam Review RSS Feed
Showing reviews 1 through 10 of 0:  

Christian Music, Facebook Christian Music, Twitter Christian Music, YouTube Christian Music, Instagram

ADVERTISEMENTS

Christian Music

©2020 NewReleaseToday
A Division Of NRT Media Inc.

Secure
CHRISTIAN MUSIC

Discover New Artists
New This Week
Coming Soon
Playlists
NEW! PodCasts
Free Music
Album Reviews

NEWS

New Music
Movies / Media
Books
Events
Tours
General

VIDEOS

Music Videos
Exclusives

EXCLUSIVES

Articles
Devotionals
Interviews
Concert Reviews
We Love Awards

MORE INFO

RSS
Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
Advertising
Staff
New Music Email
Contact

RESOURCES

Music Studies
Artist Training

CONNECT

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube