Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. Newsboys have a new single out, "Guilty," and they don't just have one music video for it, but THREE different versions of it! Because one Newsboys music video just doesn't catch all the awesomeness. See the first video here.
2. Jon Foreman is looking to do 25 shows in 24 hours, which, according to him translates into 75 songs in 24 hours. He shared a tentative set list for those shows on Instagram, which included lots of old and new favorites from his solo act, his duo Fiction Family, and of course, Switchfoot.
3. After a year of battling cancer, Amanda Noelle returned to the Crosspoint Church stage in Nashville leading worship. It was a powerful time of praise for all in attendance, perhaps most of all for Amanda herself. See a short video of her performance here.
4. Decyfer Down is turning to fans to help crowd-fund its first-ever independent EP. There are lots of perks for supporting the six-song project, including an acoustic version of the EP's songs. Click here to find them on Indiegogo.
5. Tauren Wells of Royal Tailor shared a new shirt on social media today that is connected to a new song he's soon debuting called "Carry On." We're wondering if this means Tauren has gone solo. We'll have to wait and see.
6. Hype for next year's Winter Jam East tour is building to a fever pitch, and on October 26th, the tour will announce its lineup. There's plenty of speculation out there as to who the headliner will be.
7. Moriah Peters lauded her husband, for KING & COUNTRY's Joel Smallbone, for his songwriting chops on new song "Priceless," saying that the tune is quite possibly his finest moment as a songwriter yet.
8. Be praying for Brandy, a fan of Building 429 who recently came to one of the band's shows and told them she has a cancer diagnosis with doctors saying she doesn't have long to live. The band was able to pray with Brandy backstage.
1. "You are a pencil in the hand of God. God writes through you however imperfect of an instrument you may be and He writes beautifully." - Danny Gokey
2. "I am unashamed to say that I am a sinner, weak, and in need of Jesus to utterly depend on Him." - Princeton Marcellis
3. "May Jesus be our infatuation today. Let that one desire steer the rest of your day." - Jeremiah Carlson of The Neverclaim
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.