Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. It's been a huge week in baby news, and as Francesca Battistelli said on Facebook this week, there must be something in the water. Franny used a drawing her son Eli did to reveal that the family will be expecting their third child! Congratulations!
2. Mona Harper--the mother of Jamie-Grace and Morgan Harper-Nichols--has been having some health issues for a while now, and yesterday she went into surgery. Jamie called on all her fans to remember to pray for her mama by wearing Mona's favorite color, yellow. The surgery was a success, by all accounts, and the family is looking forward to having Mona back to a higher quality of life.
3. What do you do when you have perishable items in your hotel room, but no fridge to cool them in? Slap them on the air conditioning box and crank the temperature down, that's what. Well, that's what Ryan Stevenson did anyway.
4. The Be The Change Tour is coming this fall, and it features O.B.B. along with SHINEBRIGHT and All Things New. There's sure to be pop/rock shenanigans throughout the night, that's for sure.
5. Blanca is shooting a music video for her song "Greater Is He," and she couldn't have asked for better conditions: beach, sunset, great weather, beautiful dress. Oh, AND she got to make a music video? Not a bad gig.
6. A panda with maracas. That's the screenshot Rend Collective gave us teasing their new music video for the song "You Will Never Run" from their new album, As Family We Go. I'm not sure I wouldn't run if I saw a giant panda with maracas.
7. Natalie Grant was a proud parent yesterday morning as she awoke to see her daughter, Bella, already reading her brand new children's bible. She was grateful and elated to see her child hungry for the Word and making it her own.
8. It's commonplace for families to pass clothing down to smaller family members as older kids grow out of their clothes. But Lincoln Brewster took that to a whole new level when he put his son, Levi's old baby clothes on the family dog. That said, the dog looked pretty good in a denim hat and tracksuit.
1. "Setting your gaze on Christ has a transforming effect in the Christian's life." - Rapper Braille
2. "I love how God uses His big plan to work and move in the tiniest details of my life." - Yancy
3. "As time goes by, priorities change--that's ok! Stick to your principles and be true to yourself." - Britt Nicole
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.