1. As smooth singer Jimmy Needham approaches the release of his next album Vice & Virtue, the artist has decided to release a new behind the scenes videos leading to the project's release. The first one is up now, featuring a conversation between Jimmy and his producer Will Hunt. There will be a new installment each week until the May 5 release date.
2. Tuesday was St. Patrick's Day, and actually-Irish folk worship outfit Rend Collective had legitimate reasons to celebrate. The group shared a St. Patrick's day devotional on their blog, writing out some of their own thoughts and sharing a story about Saint Patrick lesser known to non-Irish celebrators.
3. Judging by a recent instagram post, Kari Jobe has a new album in progress. The recently married worship artist shared "there's so much I want to say and sing and proclaim... It's like a deep groaning inside me that I'm having to dive deep to pull it out." If her past stand-out work is any indication, the creative process is a struggle that will be worth it.
4. The brothers in Everfound continue to be hard at work on their next release, with the group sharing on facebook that they've been writing every single day over the past few months. Although it's a process they enjoy, fortunately the band will be getting a break and some fresh air playing a show in sunny Florida this weekend.
5. for KING & COUNTRY has released an intensely cinematic music video for their latest single, "Shoulders." The video weaves together a variety of storylines of characters all desperately in need of the rescuing hand of God. The video also features a cameo from Moriah Peters.
6. The latest from Matt Maher, Saints and Sinners, has released just in time for the Easter season. As a result, for the rest of the weeks leading up to Easter Matt will be sharing devos breaking down the lyrics of his lead single "Because He Lives." You can visit his facebook page to sign up to get the updates.
7. Manny from Group 1 Crew is requesting prayers as he recovers from a bout with kidney stones. He's been trying to get back to 100% as quickly as possible so that he can stay on track as the Rock and Worship Roadshow continues.
8. Brooke Fraser, of both Hillsong and solo fame, has announced that she and her husband Scott are expecting their first child. The announcement helps clarify why Brooke had to cancel a set of New Zealand shows this Spring, and the announcement was met with enthusiastic fan support across the board.
1. "God's love for you isn't based on what you do or don't do. God loves you because that's His nature and that's who He is." - Danny Gokey
2. "Either God is good even when it's bad, or he's not good at all." - Manny, Group 1 Crew
3. "You'll never appreciate grace if you hold on to a prideful illusion of self righteousness." - Lecrae