1. Jamie Grace said something last week about working on a Christmas movie with Houston-based worship artist Jamison Strain. We have no idea if it's real or not, but that's a really fun thought. Jamie shared a text exchange she had with Jamison about the name of said holiday special, which increasingly removed mention of her purported co-host.
2. Hey, are you going to the Matthew West concert tonight? Where is it, you ask? Pretty much anywhere there's a computer and an Internet connection. Matthew is having a Stage-It online concert tonight at 8PM Eastern time. The exclusive acoustic show features new songs, requests, a Q&A and more. Buy a ticket and tune in tonight at StageIt.com.
3. And speaking of acoustic performances, Unspoken just announced that they're going to release an unplugged version of some of their most beloved songs on May 19! The high-energy, musically excellent band is sure to create an unforgettable record this way!
4. You've heard of having the Breakfast of Champions, but what about the Breakfast of Christian Recording Artists? If you're Emily Fertig from Shine Bright Baby, your breakfast is... quinoa? Yep, Emily shared on Facebook a food pic of her breakfast quinoa that appeared to be surrounded in milk and raspberries. Now that you know, would you try it?
5. The outpouring of support for Amanda Noelle's cancer treatment rolls on, as Jamie-Grace and Adam Cappa held a benefit concert on Friday for her. No telling just yet how much the $5 show at Trevecca Nazarene University raised, but Amanda was certainly blown away, yet again, at how many people are rallying around her.
6. In case you were wondering, Christian artists do get nervous from time to time. But Meredith Andrews said she gets far more nervous doing promotional photo and video shoots than getting on stage to sing. Oh, and this bit of news comes courtesy of an announcement that a new record is coming, and with it, some new photos and the like.
7. Pop singer Kyle Kupecky--formerly of Anthem Lights--is going to be a dad! Actually, he already is a dad! His wife, Bailey, posted a photo of a blue and a pink onesie announced that they'll have the new release this fall, while noting that Kyle already is "the best daddy!"
8. Who says the entertainment at a concert has to take place inside the venue? Apparently outside a Crowder show in Elizabeth City, North Carolina last week, the Chick-Fil-A cow was making some trouble. While trying to mingle with the crowd, the cow apparently tripped over a park bench and almost fell on a guy. That guy then (jokingly) threatened to turn said cow into hamburgers before the two pretended to fist fight. The cow then ran off. And now you know. We're not saying Crowder was in the cow suit, but there's really no proof that he wasn't in it, either.
1. "Jesus was nourished by God's will. He breathed by God's will. He acted out God's will perfectly." - Nikita Odnoralov of Everfound
2. "When the future looks dark, follow Him anyway. When the sadness comes, sing anyway. When fear finds you, be brave anyway." - Moriah Peters
3. "God gave you a voice for a reason. Your life can inspire, motivate, encourage and bless others. God will turn your mess into a message!" - Jason Crabb