In Put Your Dream to the Test, Dr. John Maxwell asks you ten powerful questions to determine how your dream can become reality. Now, in My Dream Map, he helps you create a detailed plan with interactive exercises and opportunities for personal exploration that will challenge, inspire, and direct you. This companion to Put Your Dream to the Test will help you uncover, perhaps for the first time, specific steps you can take to stop merely thinking about your dream and start living it.
If you want to dig in and do substantial work to make your dream happen, My Dream Map will jumpstart your process. Inside you will find:
- Innovative exercises and resources to help you achieve your dream
- An expanded version of the Dream Test found in Put Your Dream to the Test
- Questions and prompts to guide your steps toward the best path to your dream
- Reading and interview suggestions for further information and inspiration
- Journaling space to gather your thoughts and plans all in one place
Sometimes all you need to achieve a dream are the belief that you can, the resolve that you will, and the plan to make it happen. You have the dream. This volume can help you create the plan. Use it, develop it, and keep it with you as your guide as you make your dream come true.