The perfect, compact read for today's fast-paced world, How Successful People Think (derived from Maxwell's previous book, Thinking for a Change) will teach you the 11 secrets successful people know. Arranged in an easy-to-follow format, America's leadership expert, John C. Maxwell, will teach readers how to expand their thinking and achieve their dreams.
The 11 keys to successful thinking include:
- Big-Picture Thinking - seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas
- Focused Thinking - removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential
- Creative Thinking - thinking in unique ways and making breakthroughs
- Shared Thinking - working with others to compound results
- Reflective Thinking - looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future