3. Guitarist Micah Kuiper of Hawk Nelson got married, and his bandmates were on hand to celebrate the new Mr. and Mrs. Micah and Jamie Kuiper.
4. In case you were still waiting as to whether or not Snapchat was worth it, Crowder and Jamie Grace have both just joined.
5. The Afters have some new music coming, and they teased their Twitter following with some album artwork and the statement: "Heaven is real. We're gonna live on forever." Looks like The Afters will be talking about the afterlife in their new record.
6. Bryce Avary of The Rocket Summer told fans today something pretty special: he saves all their letters. And as he was rummaging through his closet for something else, he found loads of the letters, and was blown away with gratefulness to God for the people who have supported him over the years.
7. Bart Millard of MercyMe will never go hang gliding. He watched some people run off Lookout Mountain in Tennessee recently, and that only solidified that conviction.
8. "Love You More" was the first big song of Matthew West's career years ago, but that doesn't mean it's irrelevant in his merch. Matthew was considering some new designs for his branded shirts, and some of those included new "Love You More" fashions.
1. "Both faith and doubt are equally logical choices in the face of tragedy. Faith is the choice to believe rather than doubt. Is it worth it?" - Jon Foreman of Switchfoot
2. "I just can't escape Jesus. When I feel entitled, when I judge. When I fail to love without some sort of condition, when I look to my own heart and see its intentions aren't always pure, when I'm faced with my own failings, My mind somehow trails back to Him." - Charmaine
3. "Sometimes, we hurt and instead of feeling it, we run to distractions. We try to numb it. But it never works does it? Letting it sting, means taking your hurt to God. Hold it out to him. Make space. Make time. And even if you don't feel the healing, there's a peace that comes knowing you gave Him the chance to." - Mike Donehey of Tenth Avenue North
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.