Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. Jenny Simmons enjoyed her beautiful day flying in the sky, until the pilot of her airline flight alerted everyone that the clouds were too thick. They circled 45 minutes and eventually descended into the muck, as the captain said he'd attempt to land the plane and that it'd be "interesting." Jenny said she doesn't like her flights to be "interesting." Rest assured, all got to their destination safely.
2. New music's coming soon from Jonny Diaz, and with new music comes new photo shoots. Jonny borrowed a friend's old Land Rover Defender as a prop for his new photos.
3. Natalie Grant took her daughters back-to-school shopping, but before you accuse her of being a cruel mother, the trip was to fill backpacks for children in need. Natalie said her daughters were totally in the helping spirit, so much that she thought they'd just burst with excitement.
4. The brothers who make up Everfound are mourning and celebrating their grandmother's entrance into heaven. They credited their grandmother for teaching them about the importance of family, the power of music, and about Jesus.
5. tobyMac is playing daddy day care, while his wife Amanda and the rest of the family are chilling in Jamaica. Toby is holding down the fort for 10 days with his two little Macs.
6. Andy Mineo has a new album coming September 18th, and it's uncomfortable. No, really, the rapper named his new album Uncomfortable. Pretty fitting for a guy who speaks up about things a lot of people won't.
7. Singer-songwriter Cindy Morgan is releasing a new nonfiction book August 4, called How Could I Ask For More: Stories of Blessings, Battles and Beauty, inspired by Morgan's career defining song, "How Could I Ask For More." It's a collection of real life stories celebrating the blessings that compose a rich, full life.
8. Some lucky fan got all of for KING & COUNTRY's music just for taking a photo of their radio. This fan captured the band's debut on mainstream pop station The Pulse on Sirius XM Radio, which played "Fix My Eyes."
1. "Sometimes we need to learn how to say no. This is something that I struggle with. I don't ever want to let people down or disappoint them so I end up in situations I could've avoided from the very beginning if I would have just said no. I'm learning more and more that by me trying to be 'selfless,' I'm actually doing the opposite." - Blanca
2. "I'm learning to face life's problems like a river passes it's obstacles. Roll over them or go around them but don't let them stop you from reaching where you're called to be!" - Moriah Peters
3. "Nothing will happen today that hasn't first ran through the good intentions of the Sovereign God. So why worry?" - Rapper KB
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.