1. If March 17th isn't circled on your calendar already because you're a huge St. Patrick's Day fan, it really ought to be. A number of artists already have announced new albums coming on that date, and it may be one of the biggest release days of 2015. Just added to the list? Passion has their newest album, "Even So Come," releasing then. Expect to hear the songs your church will be singing the rest of this year and beyond, presented by Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels, Kristian Stanfill and Crowder.
2. About A Mile greets the Winter Jam people who are stuck outside in the cold, either waiting to get in or shut out after the venues sell out. The band met a man standing in line who had flip flops on (and no socks)! A fan snapped a photo of Adam taking his shoes off to give the man his socks. He was so grateful, and Adam's fellow band members were humbled by his giving heart. That said: Wear socks to an event called WINTER Jam!
3. Ryan O'Neil-- the one-man band known as Sleeping At Last, had one of his songs in front of the year's biggest television audience. His rendition of "500 Miles" was featured in the "Lost Dog" Budweiser commercial.
4. Nichole Nordeman was of course happy to see one of her songs being played on Sirius XM's Christian radio station, but sometimes the abbreviated titles don't really help. In her case, her version of "How Deep the Father's Love" became "How Deep the Fat," she showed in a photo she snapped of the unfortunate truncation.
5. Natalie Grant is a huge Seattle Seahawks fan. A Washington native, she pretty much bleeds green and blue, and she said being able to attend Super Bowl 49 was a dream come true. Earlier in the week she performed at the Super Bowl Gospel Celebration along with the NFL Players Choir. She hasn't yet reacted to her Seahawks' loss, but chances are, she's going to need a few days to recover.
6. In other football news, Kari Jobe and her husband, Cody Carnes, sported Dallas Cowboys apparel during Sunday's Super Bowl, believing in faith for their team to make the big game next year.
7. Colton Dixon is moving at a breakneck pace. He says he's already back in the studio making new hits with producer Christopher Stevens and Paramore guitarist Justin York. Sounds intriguing!
8. And speaking of Colton Dixon, it looks like he's gotten a sneak peek of TobyMac's forthcoming new album. He summarized by telling all of us, "You guys, you ain't ready."
1. "Spend some time praying. God is able to do the miraculous. Time with Him is essential for EVERY DAY." - Rapper Beacon Light
2. "Today is a good day for a good day." - Natalie Grant
3. "Peer pressure is only negative if you have the wrong peers. Exchange pressure to conform for pressure to transform!" - Hillsong Pastor Brian Houston