Being a leader means working with people, and that's not always easy! Whether in your office, church, neighborhood, or elsewhere, your interpersonal relationships can make or break you as a leader. That's why it's so important to be a "people person" and develop your skills in tapping that most precious of all resources: people.
In this powerful new book, America's leadership expert John Maxwell helps you:
- Discover and develop the qualities of an effective "people person"
- Improve your relationships in every area of life
- Understand and help difficult people
- Overcome differences and personality traits that can cause friction
- Inspire others to excellence and success.
David C. Cook