Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. Carmen of 1 Girl Nation and Sidewalk Prophets' social media guru Matt got married this past weekend, and Sidewalk's lead singer, Dave Frey, sang some Ed Sheeran "Thinking Out Loud" at the reception. And it sounded awesome.
2. Speaking of weddings, SHINEBRIGHT's bassist and drummer got married to each other this weekend, making the band now two sets of married couples. Congratulations, Jon and Krislyn!
3. Brandon Heath, Sara Groves and Jenny & Tyler are going on tour together for the International Justice Mission Art/Music/Justice Tour: a unique concert experience with songwriters, stories, music and justice.
4. Rend Collective featured some "worship pandas" in its brand new music video. And they said don't ask about the pandas. Don't ask... just enjoy.
5. Before long now, VERIDIA will introduce some new music. Pretty Lies, coming in September, contains a title track that features Matty Mullins.
6. Meredith Andrews just released a new song to radio, "Soar," and it's based on Isaiah 40:31. She's pretty excited to share the new song, which she co-wrote with Mia Fieldes.
7. Teenage drumming sensation for Seventh Day Slumber, Blaise Rojas, turned 14 in the last couple of days, and Switchfoot bassist Tim Foreman also had his birthday.
8. Mark Martel is overseas, having just arrived in Reykjavik, where he'll be performing the next two days at the Harpa Concert Hall in the Icelandic capital.
1. "It doesn't matter how many Facebook likes I have or what I'm wearing. It doesn't matter if I love someone who doesn't love me back. I am who I am, and life will go on regardless of how I feel or how others feel about me. I stand up on that stage as a broken person in need of love, in need of God and in need of grace, just like all of us." - Jonathan Thulin
2. "You're never too far gone and you've never messed up too much to be brought back into the arms of Christ." - Joel Vaughn
3. "Obeying God is always an act of faith. If there was instant reward for obedience it would be more about us than Him." - Rapper Tedashii
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.