Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. Creation Festival Northeast was a wet one this past weekend, with torrential rains and flash flooding putting a bit of a damper on the nation's largest Christian music festival. Despite there being feet of standing water in some of the areas and some campers needing to be relocated, the show went on, and people still rocked out for Jesus.
2. Instead of doing a traditional autograph signing/meet and greet, Jonathan Chu, the violinist from Skillet, got behind the barista counter and made coffee drinks for fans.
3. Austin Adamec was in a room full of computers last week, laying the groundwork for a brand new album. Despite all the technology, he says he's relying most on Jesus for the inspiration and direction of this new project.
4. Centricity Music new signee Jordan Feliz is working on some secret project with his label and World Vision. It involved being filmed in front of a large screen and a big Tim Burton style tree.
5. Be praying for Moriah Peters' dad. He recently was diagnosed with cancer. Moriah is asking everyone to agree with her in prayer for her father's full healing.
6. Aaron Shust's forthcoming new album is going to be called Doxology, and it's going to be 10 tracks fully devoted to declaring Christ's ultimate victory!
7. Congratulations to Jamie-Grace, who just celebrated two No. 1 radio hits from her sophomore album, Ready to Fly. Both "Do Life Big" and "Beautiful Day" hit the top of the charts, and Jamie said she's completely humbled and blown away.
8. Natalie Grant's tour bus pulled right up in front of her house, and her daughters sprinted out to it... excited that they get to join mom for a few days on the road. We're thinking it had to have felt something like the Polar Express.
1. "Once you've been through really difficult circumstances and God has rescued you, through His own actions you are able to get these glimpses of how much He loves you." - Dawn Michele, Fireflight
2. "Grace is high AND low. The simplicity of that truth always speaks to me. This is the nature of God's grace. This is found in the highs and the lows -- on the peaks and in the valleys." - Tim Foreman, Switchfoot
3. "Love is something alive, living and breathing on the inside." - Kim Walker-Smith
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.