One of the toughest women's issues is that many women, even the most outwardly self-assured ones, wrestle with feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness. Though women want to believe they have value, messages bombard them daily, telling them that if they don’t look a certain way, dress a certain way, drive a certain car, weigh a certain weight, or work in a certain type of career, they have little value..
Stewart casts God in the role of a heavenly Treasure Seeker who knows every woman’s true value and will stop at nothing to recover her, His cherished one. He longs to come into a close, loving relationship so that she can not only feel cherished but also cherish Him, the greatest treasure of all.
Through practical truth this Christian Living book will draw women closer to the Treasure Seeker who takes on the role of Master Jeweler and lovingly shapes, refines, polishes, even incorporating her flaws, to transform her into a jewel of stunning beauty. He will help her find her remarkable true worth so that she becomes the dazzling gemstone she was meant to be.
• Intriguing treasure stories
• A study of the "Lost" parables including the lost coin, the lost sheep, the prodigal son, the treasure hidden in a field, and the pearl of great price
• Points to ponder at the end of each chapter for reflection and discussion
• A chapter highlighting gemstone attributes allowing readers to determine which gemstone they are most like
• A Treasure Seeker Jewelry line created by author/artist Teena Stewart available at a discount through her website when you purchase the book