From the cradle to college, tell your daughters the truth about life before they believe the cultureís lies.
For mothers with girls newborn to eighteen, Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter is simply a must-have book. Youth culture commentator Vicki Courtney helps moms pinpoint and prepare the discussions that should be ongoing in their daughters' formative years.
To fully address the dynamic social and spiritual issues and influencers at hand, several chapters are written for each of the conversations, which are:
1. You are more than the sum of your parts
2. Donít be in such a hurry to grow up
3. Sex is great and worth the wait
4. Itís OK to dream about marriage and motherhood
5. Girls gone wild are a dime a dozenódare to be virtuous
The book is linked to online bonus features offering invaluable tips on having these conversations across the various stages of development: five and under, six to eleven, twelve and up.