Mark Gregston—speaker, author, and director of one of America’s leading Christian residential treatment facilities for troubled teens—pours the wisdom of his experience with kids in crisis into a daily devotional.
Based on Gregston’s nationally syndicated daily radio feature and weekly broadcast, this invaluable resource for parents helps them maintain a biblical perspective as they face some of life’s most heart-wrenching challenges. Readers will find assurance and guidance as they wrestle with questions like these:
* Why is our son acting this way?
* What is our daughter so angry about?
* Will our family ever enjoy being all together again?
* How have we contributed to the problem, and how can we lead the way out?
* What is the proper balance between tough love and total acceptance?
These short devotions are filled with Scripture and real-life examples of young people who have successfully emerged from serious struggles.
Harvest House Publishers