We are like Eve. We have all experienced defeats and failures, trouble and turmoil. We have all experienced a selfish heart, a shrewish spirit, anger, envy and bitterness. And we ache to do things over, to have lives of harmony and peace. In Lies Women Believe, Nancy Leigh DeMoss exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women:
* Lies about themselves: I should not have to
live with unfulfilled longings.
* Lies about sin: I cannot walk in consistent
victory over sin.
* Lies about their marriage: If I submit to
my husband, I will be miserable.
* Lies about their emotions: I can't control
* Lies about their circumstances: I just
can't take any more.
She sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life. Lies Women Believe offers the most effective weapon to counter and overcome Satan's deceptions---God's truth.