Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. Steven Curtis Chapman got to catch his sons Caleb and Willy Frank of Colony House share the stage with Switchfoot as part of the Tour de Compadres when it came to Nashville. Fans of the band since their early days, seeing his sons join the Foreman brothers was a milestone moment for the Chapman Family.
2. Meanwhile Steven has some new music of his own coming, and thus had to get a new photo shoot for his forthcoming record.
3. Two bits of for KING & COUNTRY news. One, Joel has grown a beard. Two, the band is working on some new tunes, as evidenced by a photo producer Seth Mosely shared of bearded Joel laying down some vocals.
4. TobyMac wasn't too far from his D.C. stomping grounds when he worked the drive-thru at a Maryland Chick-Fil-A. And the customers not only got their delicious meals AND some face time with Toby, but Toby was handing out copies of This is Not A Test, too.
5. Jenny & Tyler are loving being parents, and sometimes they journey gets messy. Literally. Tyler shared a photo of him completely covered in spit-up, but both he and daughters Sara were smiling. Nothing a long, hot shower can't fix!
6. Eating healthy while on the road is a challenge, especially when boxes of gummy bears are precariously placed in front of boxes of salad and vegetables. That was the case for Josh Wilson this week at a "grab and go" restaurant.
7. Congratulations to Jessa Anderson! She and her husband, Jordan, celebrated 10 years by going to Paris--without their kids!
8. Jimmy Needham is quite the napkin artist. He passed the time on a recent flight by sketching an impressive picture of his daughters on the back of a napkin.
1. "Not only are we commanded to sing, not only does He inhabit our praises, but worship reminds our poor memories of His greatness. I Need reminded of His power, love and sacrifice. His promises and faithfulness. That is why I sing these songs." - Aaron Shust
2. "Life is not about money or the accumulation of things. You are not truly living until you use your life to benefit others." - Princeton Marcellis
3. "Don't let your mistakes be the end of you. God can use anything to bring you to a place of greatness. Heaven is for you!" - Manwell Reyes of Group 1 Crew
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.