Wondering what's up in Christian music? Wonder no more.
Christian Music/Entertainment News (8)
1. Rend Collective is in the studio, and they're laying down some vocals. There's no release date yet, of course, but it's never too early to start getting excited! The band said their prayer in the recording process that the new songs would speak truth, grace and fill hearts with woner at the glory of God.
2. Anberlin may have called it quits recently, but Stephen Christian certainly has stayed busy. Looks like he's doing a little songwriting with Justin Cordle of We As Human. The results are sure to be memorable.
3. Want to see what a day in the life of for KING & COUNTRY is like on tour? The band is giving you some exclusive looks into their day-to-day with some exclusive videos. Check out their Instagram page for links. By the way, they just announced they're going to do a second leg of the You Matter - The Tour.
4. Josh Wilson is prepping for two huge new releases this year. It's pretty exciting that his next album will be coming August 4th, but if you ask him, he's far more excited about another release--a new human! That's right, Josh announced that he and his wife are expecting a baby at the end of October! Congratulations, Josh!
5. Nikita Odnoralov of Everfound is asking fans if they've tried anything new recently. He's asking because he's sporting a new hairdo as well as some new facial hair stylings. Oh, and he's writing new music, too.
6. Lauren Daigle wants to know if you have her new record. And if you do, she's asking you to tweet about it so you can win one for a friend! Pretty cool giveaway to share the love! Tweet @LaurenDaigle.
7. Being a musician takes a lot out of you sometimes... blood, sweat, tears and sometimes... more blood. About A Mile's Adam Klute posted a photo of their playing acoustic guitar... with blood all over it. It looks like Adam's calloused fingers just had enough.
8. Been aching for some new Nichole Nordeman music? It's time to celebrate, because Nichole has a new single coming May 4th called "The Unmaking," she revealed this week.
1. "Is there such thing as a candle that smells like breakfast food? A girl can dream..." - Melissa Mage of Bellarive
2. Good theology, though important, can't make you love Jesus. Only the Spirit can do that. Just ask Judas." - Jimmy Needham
3. "I'm so grateful that when I feel out of control, God is in control." - Natalie Grant