1. There is pretty much the biggest worship bands tour ever kicking off in the very near future. The Outcry Tour, which, sadly, largely stays East of the Mississippi, brings some pretty incredible artists together for what's sure to be an unforgettable night. I mean, really, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, Kari Jobe, Crowder, Bethel Music, Passion, and Lauren Daigle--together? Are you kidding me? Learn more at outcrytour.com.
2. Adam Klute of About A Mile has a very unorthodox payment structure in some cases. For example, while some artists accept things like money and cash, Adam said his sweet granny offering donuts was enough to get him to sing and play at her garage sale. True story... he posted evidence of this on About A Mile's Facebook page.
3. While Spring tours are starting to wrap and buzz moves toward summer festival season, fall tours are starting to materialize. It looks like Tenth Avenue North, Sidewalk Prophets and Dan Bremnes will be hitting the road together later this year. We'd like to offer up a name for the event: the "All The Feels" Tour.
4. Britt Nicole is working on a new record, but she took some time to go on vacation with her family before hitting the home stretch of recording, which of course leads into a crazy cycle of finishing an album, releasing it and touring it. She promises lots of pictures from her family vacation, but notes that she'll try not to overload everyone.
5. Ever wanted to text OBB? Well, they're giving you the opportunity... sort of. Fans can text OBB to 444999 to get text updates on all things Oswald Bros... contests, news, giveaways, etc.
6. This past week, Steven Curtis Chapman was made a proud grandpa once again, welcoming baby Noble Chapman to the family, courtesy of his son Caleb and daughter-in-law Julia. Baby Noble is quite a cute kid... welcome to the world!
7. Casting Crowns' Mark Hall is back on stage after going through cancer treatment, and he said that for his first show back in a month, he thinks he left a few of his high notes in the kidney that was removed. They'll come back, Mark. They'll come back!
8. Strange things happen while on tour, that's for sure, and Josh Wilson saw something in the bathroom that'll likely stick with him forever. Apparently a toilet blew up at one of the venues he was at, to the point where firehose-like pressure blasted water out of the top tank and into the bathroom, the floor, and the arena at large. Josh took the flood in stride, suggesting perhaps a lobby baptism should take place.
1. "Succeeding onstage requires charisma. Succeeding offstage requires character. The first may bring you fans. The second will bring you family." - Carlos Whittaker
2. "A world that Jesus can come in and rescue is better than a world where there is no need for a savior." - Rapper KB
3. "Do not argue against God's process of making you into who He means for you to be. A diamond is struck hard before it is chiseled." - James "J.R." Mead of Kutless