1. Jamie Grace has launched her own podcast. The artist has always been intentional about sharing her personal stories and struggles with fans as she navigates life, and her podcast is a new way for her to share her thoughts. The podcast is titled "The Jamie Grace Show," and a new episode will be available to download every Sunday at 6 p.m. Eastern.
2. Unfortunately, I Am They's time on the Rock and Worship Roadshow has encountered some obstacles. The band's van was broken into earlier this week, and their wallets, computers and in ear monitors were all stolen. The band is asking for prayers as they recover from the blow.
3. Tenth Avenue North's Jason Jamison has a prayer request as well, for more joyful reasons. The drummer and his wife are headed to meet the Compassion child they are sponsoring in El Salvador. Though the trip promises to be joy-filled and life-changing, cross country travel always comes with challenges.
4. It's been a week since Casting Crowns singer Mark Hall had surgery to remove a cancerous kidney tumor. The artist was able to head home on Monday and enjoy his first meal in a week. The doctors are optimistic about the situation, and so is Mark-- he spent some of his hospital time sharing selfies and videos from recovery.
5. Over the next few weeks, Dara Maclean is giving away handwritten copies of the lyrics to her song "Blameless" to celebrate her new music video. You can win lyrics pages straight from her journal by resharing a photo she has posted on instagram and tagging her and hashtagging "blameless."
6. Manic Drive attended the Juno Awards in their native country Canada and took home a trophy. The group won Best Contemporary Christian Album for their most recent album, VIP. Lead singer Shawn shared "I'm still speechless… I'm so grateful for all our fans who've supported us throughout the last decade of performing music."
7. As he continues to look towards the release of his new album later this year, Josh Wilson is giving even fans who can't make it out to shows a chance to stay connected to him. The artist will be hosting a pay-what-you-want online concert through Stage It on April 2. The show is set for 7:15 p.m. central time that evening. You can check his facebook page for more info.
8. Building 429 has always been good at keeping the party going, and they've been doing just that on WinterJam this year. At a recent show, lead singer Jason Roy momentarily stopped singing in middle of a song in order to photobomb a selfie a couple fans were taking. That's a selfie they won't soon forget!
1. "When we remind ourselves of Whose we are, we truly find out who we are." - Blanca
2. "It is hard to say you are going to cling to God alone in those hard times... The only thing I had to hold onto is who God says He is." - Adam Klute, About A Mile
3. "Even in our shame grace makes a way through." - Mike Donehey, Tenth Avenue North