1. Dara Maclean has released a long-awaited video for her powerful, gospel-centric song "Blameless." The video captures a live performance in a worship service environment, and the song is blended with "How He Loves" to really drive home its message of Christ's absolute love.
2. If you've been eagerly awaiting the full length solo album from Blanca, you can now mark your calendars for May 4. As producer Bernie Herms helps her wrap up the project, he shared "she's crazy talented, genuine and full of God. Can't wait to release what we've been cooking up!"
3. Christian musicians can never fully know the kind of reach their songs will have, as Rend Collective was powerfully reminded this week when a friend let them know that their song "Joy" was being sung overseas in a Jordanian refugee camp. Music truly has the ability to travel the world with the message of Christ.
4. It's a big week for Hawk Nelson with the release of their latest album Diamonds, but for their guitarist, last week might have been even more significant. Guitarist Micah Kuiper got engaged to his girlfriend Jamie last week, taking to twitter to share his excitement and celebrate with fans. Congratulations Micah!
5. Natalie Grant is a woman of many talents: musician, mom and reality show host. The second season of the series she hosts, It Takes a Church, is set to debut on March 26. You can watch the series at 8 p.m. Eastern on the Game Show Network.
6. Jamie Grace isn't the only musician in her family. Her sister Morgan Harper Nichols is an accomplished musician and songwriter in her own right. Morgan has a new song titled "Storyteller" available now, and she's hinted that a full length album might not be far behind.
7. Judging by the instagram pictures of Jon Micah Sumrall and James Mead hard at work, a new Kutless album is on the way. The band shared that they were writing a song about a Christian revolution, and that they're excited to share the new songs with their listeners.
8. Pop master Mat Kearney has a famous furry friend. The artist shared that his manager's dog, Doug the Pug, now has 100,000 social media followers. In response to the pet's popularity, Mat joked "I'm quitting music and becoming a pug."
1. "God hates sin because sin hurts you and others around you, not because He wants to be a killjoy. Love won't allow people to destroy themselves." - Danny Gokey