1. Plumb has revealed the cover for her upcoming album Exhale, due out in May. The cover features a shot of the artist surrounded by words describing the concept behind the deeply personal project, part of which reads "we do not exist for us but to share the grace and love given to us all."
2.Now that Moriah Peters' song "Brave" is being added to radio stations across the country, Moriah is asking fans and friends to share videos describing what they feel true bravery is. In addition to the fans, so far videos have also been submitted by artists like Mandisa and Jonathan Thulin. You can share your own with the hashtag #YouAreBrave.
3. Jon Guerra's upcoming album Little Songs is now available for preorder with some fun perks. Those who preorder the new album receive 5 songs as instant downloads. This marks the beginning of a busy year for the artist, as he is currently on the road with the Rock and Worship Roadshow.
4. Concert-goers have been known to bring a multitude of random objects to shows, but a fan at an Andy Mineo show last week might take the prize for the weirdest. The fan brought their bunny to the rapper's concert, prompting the artist to make friends with the furry fan and snap some selfies.
5. The hard working guys of for KING & COUNTRY seem to be tireless in their efforts to bring their tunes across the country. Most recently, they announced that their itinerary includes an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on March 25. Make sure your calendars are marked and your DVR is set!
6. The We Believe God's Not Dead tour seems to include some quality bonding time for Newsboys, Audio Adrenaline and Finding Favour. Duncan Phillips of Newsboys posted a picture of all three lead singers hanging out on one of the buses, clearly enjoying themselves. The tour-mates-turned-friends will continue bringing their tunes on the road together for the rest of the Spring.
7. Major tours are a great time for collaborations. Tauren of Royal Tailor turned up at a WinterJam date last week and, after introducing Building 429 on stage, went backstage for a writing session with Blanca. Here's hoping we hear the results of that session soon!
8. Losing your pass on the Rock and Worship Roadshow is a major offense, as Matt Maher learned the hard way last week. NGEN radio got a behind the scenes glimpse of a very sad Matt Maher forced to wear a massive laminated sign broadcasting that he'd lost his pass. Other artists take note!
1. "Grace isn't sufficient for your strength...only for your weakness." - Matt Maher
2. "God never allows pain without a purpose in the lives of His children." - Adam Klute, About A Mile
3. "What does God want most for us? Himself." - Mike Donehey, Tenth Avenue North