1. Some Jamie Grace fans got a special experience in Atlanta last week. The artist invited fans to a "Girl's Night Out," featuring conversations about life and boys as well as filming some footage for a music video.
2. Family Force 5 gave their fans a special Valentine's Day gift in the form of a new song. The fun pop track "Hold Your Hand" was available for free download all day on Valentine's Day, and is now available on iTunes.
3. And speaking of Family Force 5, the group of party worshipers have landed their first radio number 1 hit with "Let it Be Love." Congrats guys!
4. Jeremy Camp's new album has seen enthusiastic reception in his fanbase and on the charts. I Will Follow charted in at number 1 on Billboard's Christian music chart and in the top 25 on the Billboard 200. If you want a glimpse of why these songs are resonating so powerfully with fans, you can catch Jeremy on WinterJam through April.
5. If you want to see powerful artists like Steven Curtis Chapman, Francesca Battistelli and Danny Gokey all in the same place, it looks like The Bible Tour is the place to be. The 15 city tour inspired by the History channel's mini series will be running through April, and you can find out if it's coming to your city at The BibleTour2015.com.
6. Fans of Nichole Nordeman continue to have reasons to get excited. In addition to an upcoming tour with Brandon Heath, the artist shared a behind the scenes glimpse of a photo shoot that seems to continue to hint at new tunes to come.
7. Although Fireflight fans have had a long wait for upcoming release INNOVA, the wait hasn't been entirely lacking in new music. The band's latest single, "We Are Alive," is now available on iTunes, giving fans just another glimpse of what May's full length release will hold for the band.
8. Blanca had a special birthday surprise last week. In middle of a studio session, some of her label team showed up with cupcakes to celebrate. Blanca shared a picture on instagram of the event, saying it made her feel special.
1. "Worship reminds your heart and your mind that no matter what it looks like around you, God's still in control. He's still with us. His goodness is beyond what we can even begin to understand!" - Chris Tomlin
2. "As you get yourself in the mindset of being grateful, it's amazing how much joy that brings no matter the circumstances." - Jon Steingard, Hawk Nelson
3. "A negative heart will never give a positive beat!" - Duncan Phillips, Newsboys