1. Candace Cameron Bure made an appearance on CBN's The 700 Club yesterday morning, where she discussed her upcoming projects including a new movie for the Hallmark Channel, Christmas Under Wraps and recent book "Balancing It All."
2. The Dear Amanda event a music-filled night to help raise funds Amanda Noelle's cancer treatment was a rousing success by all reports, gathering more than $57,000.
3. Jamie Jamgochian has joined a growing list of artists releasing surprise Christmas singles, but more surprising is her song choice. She's doing a rarely remade Christmas tune, with her song "12 Days of Christmas (How I Want to Sing)."
4. Happy wedding day to Kari Jobe! Today she's tying the knot to her singing husband and worship leader, Cody Carnes. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Carnes.
5. DREAM Records Worship Band Warr Acres is far from the Oklahoma town for which they're named. They're in Paris, where they've held a Q&A session with many local worship leaders and artists, before sightseeing and leading worship for a powerful family prayer meeting.
6. With more than one million career albums sold, Tenth Avenue North continues to establish itself as one of Christian music's top acts, with the #1 charting of its highly-anticipated fourth studio project,Cathedrals. The album debuted at #1 this week on both iTunes (#14 overall) and Billboard's Top Christian Albums Charts and landed at #32 on the Billboard Top 200.
7. Singer/songwriter Scott MacIntyre recently performed songs from his new album Lighthouse for an enthusiastic crowd of 8,000 in New York City's Foley Square. MacIntyre's concert kicked off the National Kidney Foundation's 2014 New York City Walk that raised awareness and funds for life-saving programs to fight kidney disease.
1. "Water is the most essential element of life, because without water, you can't make coffee." - We As Human
2. "What are you wasting your one and only life on?" - Tim Timmons
3. "You are a reflection of the faith you express! If they see no difference, why would they want it? Love life, love people!" - Duncan Phillips of Newsboys