Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. A lot of artists have headed to Orlando for Night of Joy, Rock the Universe and Momentum this week. New artist Hollyn was excited about the trip-- but posted a selfie with her dog, who she said was sad to get left behind.
2. Jonny Diaz is getting ready to release his next album, Everything Is Changing, later this month. In the meantime, you can get his beautiful new song "Breathe" immediately when you preorder the album on iTunes. Check out the song here.
3. If you've been wanting to see Casting Crowns in concert, you've got two options coming your way this fall: you can catch them on the road with Lauren Daigle, or you can get their new live recording A Live Worship Experience to experience their music right in your living room.
4. You may have heard that Don Piper's best selling book 90 Minutes In Heaven has been made into a movie starring Hayden Christensen. What you might not know is that legendary artist Michael W. Smith composed the soundtrack for the film with his son Tyler. Watch for it in theaters this weekend!
5. Speaking of music in the movies, God's Not Dead II is set for a highly anticipated 2016 debut, and Newsboys has a new song "Guilty" set to feature in the film. They played the song live this weekend at Celebrate Freedom.
6. Some might find it a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but if you're in Chris Tomlin's official fanclub, it's the perfect time. Tickets for Tomlin's Christmas tour with Crowder and Lauren Daigle went live to fanclub members today, with tickets available to everyone soon.
7. When your dad is Matthew West, homeschooling might look a little different than for the average family. Now that school's back in session, Matthew shared a selfie from a piano lesson with his daughter.
8. Natalie Grant had some super special guest vocalists in the studio while working on her new album this weekend. The singer's three daughters helped their mom out by singing their first ever recorded vocals.
1. "Many times we experience major breakthroughs with God, only to later forget about these incredible moments. The same God who walked us through the hard times of the past is still here in the present and will continue to walk with us into the future." - Kari Jobe
2. "Extend to others what God regularly extends to you. Love. Patience. Forgiveness." - Lecrae
3. "No matter what worries yesterday brought you, today is a new day. Who you were has faded away and who you choose to be right now is all that matters...make the most of it." - Jonathan Thulin
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.