Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. Not all wedding crashers are welcome, but chances are if the lead singer of Hawk Nelson showed up at your wedding, you wouldn't mind. Couple Mack and Sherry experienced just that last week, with Jon Steingard showing up to surprise them and sing "Words" at the wedding.
2. Jon Foreman just released the latest in his four EP series, and to celebrate, he also released an official music video for his song "Caroline." The video features a lot of surreal landscapes to highlight the wistful tune.
3. If you've already played Tenth Avenue North's album Cathedrals enough times to be ready for even more music, the band has a brand new song for you this week. The song is available exclusively through Christian music streaming service The Overflow.
4. As the summer draws to a close, you can start making your plans for catching fall concerts now: the annual One Life Tour has announced that its lineup will include Disciple, Everfound and KJ-52. The tour is still booking, so stay tuned for a date near you.
5. EDM duo Capital Kings has been busy over the past two years lending their remixing prowess to other acts, but they've got some new songs of their own coming at you this fall. You can pick up the first one, "In Your Arms," on iTunes now.
6. Irish worship group We Are Messengers had some special guests in the studio this week as they work on wrapping up their upcoming album. A few of the for KING & COUNTRY band members stopped by to lend their sound to a track.
7. The Thousand Foot Krutch team has been going through some hard days lately as they mourn the loss of their merch manager, Montana Billings. As fans and fellow artists alike pour out condolences and prayers for the family, bass player Joel Bruyere posted a selfie from stage during the first show since Montana's passing, captioning it simply "this one's for Montana."
8. Colton Dixon has a new project coming soon, and although he's going to reveal the cover soon, he's making fans work for it. The artist is hosting a social media scavenger hunt, with the first clue found in a link in his instagram bio.
1. "Disappointment is really just misplaced expectations. Expect God to be faithful, but don't add your own timeline." - Manwell, Group 1 Crew
2. "It's a trusting, not a trying. Let go of your efforts, and let God come defend your heart." - Garret Chynoweth, WorshipMob
3. "A song is a victory, and a great thing about corporate worship in joining in those victories together." - Chris Quilala, Jesus Culture
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.