Here's what's happening TODAY in Christian music...
1. The brothers in for KING & COUNTRY were among the artists sharing a moving Father's Day tribute this weekend. They shared an old picture of their dad, who is also their manager, praising him as a "a man of consistency, integrity and spirituality." The legacy in the lives of his children definitely speaks volumes about his character.
2. Dan Bremnes and his wife are celebrating 8 years of marriage, and they're celebrating it right: with a trip to Paris for the week. While en route, Dan also found time for a writing session in London with worship leader Ben Cantelon.
3. Colton Dixon debuted his powerful music video for "Through All Of It" on Fox News Monday morning. The song, which features real life stories of fans sustained by God's grace through difficult times, took on a new meaning as Colton dedicated it to those affected by the recent tragedy in Charleston. The artist said "through it all God has sustained us -- that is the epitome of this song. I want people to hear and be encouraged by this."
4. Christian music mainstay Steven Curtis Chapman also had a special offering of comfort for Charleston. He wrote a song to remind them that "love conquers all," sharing the raw recording on facebook. The video has resonated with listeners, already surpassing 6 million views.
5. When Francesca Battistelli's song "Holy Spirit" went to number 1, her label knew exactly how to celebrate. They ambushed Francesca at a breakfast meeting with flowers, football style foam fingers and lots of celebratory noise. Francesca expressed her gratitude to have a team like that working with her in ministry.
6. If you've been eagerly awaiting new music from Aaron Shust, your wait is almost over. The artist shared that his upcoming album, which will be called Doxology, is now fully mastered. He posted a screenshot of the files, including such intriguing titles as "The Great Overcomer" and "It Is Finished."
7. When Ben from Sidewalk Prophets started a poll on social media to determine the name of the brand new kitten he and his wife adopted, he didn't expect to get over 300 votes. After letting the poll run for just one evening, Ben called it: the kitten's official fan chosen name is "Nova."
8. Songwriter Christa Black welcomed her third child to the world, appropriately on Father's Day. After losing her second child just hours after her birth, Christa calls the birth of brand new baby Birdie redemptive. The baby was born two months premature, but is already showing signs of growth and improvement.
1. "Everyone feels hopeless or defeated sometimes. It's normal. But don't stay there! Choose to place your mind and thoughts on His faithfulness. He's never left you and He's not about to start now!" - Jason Crabb
2. "Ultimately evil has been and will forever be overcome with good...and there is no more powerful "good" than the love of God!" - Steven Curtis Chapman
3. "Don't let anyone, including yourself, tell you that you can't if it is something that God has called you to do. He can open any door." - Korey Cooper, Skillet
For more quotes from your favorite Christian artists, click here.