1. It's been a pretty big news week for Audio Adrenaline! First, there was the announcement that drummer Jared Byers was leaving the band. Now, it seems everyone in the second incarnation of the iconic pop/rock band has switched out, making way for the third version of Audio A. In related news,Stellar Kart is indefinitely on hold as its lead singer, Adam Agee, has taken the reins of Audio Adrenaline. He's joined by former Wavorly frontman Dave Stovall, guitarist Brandon Bagby and drummer Jack Campbell. For what it's worth, original frontman Mark Stuart says he's stoked about the new lineup and where the band is going.
2. Luke Smallbone of for KING & COUNTRY posted a photo of his IV'd arm in a medical office, a picture of his ongoing routine treatment for his digestive disorder. He said the experience yesterday was a reminder of where so many of his band's songs come from. Keep praying for his healing!
3. Dara MacLean likes what Bethel Music is putting out. She put her own little spin on the worship group's new song "Ever Be" in an acoustic performance video she uploaded this week.
4. His new album, No Turning Back, came out this week, and to celebrate, Brandon Heath ate some cake… with his face on it. No word yet as to which piece he sought out.
5. Carlos Whittaker is known for being a jack of many trades, including writing, speaking, fitness and worship leading, but apparently he's now a SnapChat instructor. The artist known as Loswhit made a website, snapchatrookie.com, to teach people (particularly the older variety) how to use SnapChat, and stressed the importance of being knowledgeable about the next generation's social platforms.
6. JJ Heller and her husband, Dave, seem to be on a tear writing adorable songs together. First it was their New Year's song, now it's their timely ode to married life, just in time for Valentine's Day, "Meant To Be." Watch and be prepared to say, "Awww."
7. Those Anthem Lights guys are always putting out funny and/or awesome videos. Lately they've been posting "literal lyrics" videos where they break out into lipsyncing Maroon 5's "Sugar" and Hozier's "Take Me To Church" in literal situations. You've gotta watch it to get it, but it's pretty funny.
8. Lincoln Brewster is looking for stories. He's collecting them in conjunction with his current radio single, "Made New," and is looking specifically for testimonies of how God has challenged you, changed you and made you new. You can email them now to firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of whatever crazy stunt he's cooking up. Not crazy. Cool.
1. "I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous." - Jonny Diaz
2. "Earthly fathers should be an illustration of our Heavenly Father's love." - Natalie Grant
3. "Authentic worship is a result of authentic encounters with God." - Paul Baloche